7th Arirang Competition will bring together amateur and professional artists from all over Korea to compete for supremacy on the theme of Arirang. It will be a stage where they can demonstrate their interpretations of what Arirang means to them in many different creative ways.
- Sat~Sun, Oct. 12~13th, 2019
- Gwanghwamun Square
|Gold||￦2,000,000||2 Group||2 Group||1 Group||1 Group(￦1,000,000)|
|Silver||￦1,000,000||2 Group||2 Group||1 Group||1 Group(￦700,000)|
|Bronze||￦500,000||2 Group||2 Group||2 Group||2 Group(￦500,000)|
|Participation||￦300,000||4 Group||4 Group||3 Group||3 Group(￦300,000)|
|Popularity||Certificate of Award & Gift|
- Matters that require attention
- All participants must join Pan-Nori Gil-Nori(Arirang Parade). Participants don’t join are excluded from awards. (Except SENIOR, JUNIOR participants.)
- ※ Pan-Nori Gil-Nori(Arirang Parade) Information.
- Date : 4PM. Sun, Oct. 13th, 2019.
- Place : Sejong-Daero in front of the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts.
- Participants can choose only 1 genre.
- ※ Also DANCE·PERFORMING ARTS – Junior Street Dance Competition.
- Last year Grand prize winner is unable to participate.
- Competition order will be drawn randomly.
- Do not use religious and political titles, lyrics, phrases, costumes, pictures, logos, etc.
- Registration period
- Sun, Sep. 1st,, 2019 ~ Sun, Sep. 15th, 2019 (15days)
- Application, Audio File(Only when using it)
- How to participate
- Download the Application on Seoul Arirang Festival website (www.seoularirangfestival.com) and E-mail the documents. ([email protected])
- Contact us
- [email protected]